Monday, April 28, 2014

Abby's scribe notes from Friday 4-25 (the day of Prom)

Walking into class two days in a row and I still get “Oh hey! There’s a new student!” Yes everyone, I am here. It feels like making me scribe today is my punishment for not being here but okay here we go. When Mrs. Gill starts to read Nick’s notes she mentions us going into his mind. Of course Will is excited about that.  Spoonjnak? Unique. Apparently Lindsay did not sleep last night because of prom. She looks hyped up. Excitement or sleep deprivation? Bridget mentions the real fish. That’s happening?? Someone says that they’re going to be the appetizers. Chris says that the appetizers are actually the breathilizers. I can’t help but laugh. Shoot, lost my place. Of course I’m sitting there and hear random noises coming from Will. Maybe we won’t take the quiz, we all seem distracted. Wait no, here it comes. It’s actually quiet! This just feels weird. When Megan turns in her quiz she actually starts reading, odd for our class. I hear her laugh, kind of freaks me out. Okay wait, gotta focus. Sarah now walks in. Of course she’s late and makes me scribe. Oh…wait…never mind I guess I can’t be mad. She just got in a car accident. She warns me about her anger; guess she’s going to make this easy for me. The last question of the quiz asks if Buttercup is dumb. Let’s really think about this. She didn’t understand the way Westley described his love with sand. I can understand that and I’m me. When Chris pulls out his math homework he tries to convince Mrs. Gill that he puts her class first 95% of the time, But really Chris, let’s think about it…Okay just kidding. Sarah then starts to describe the accident. “Sarah get back to work!” “Sorry, I’m pissed!” “It kind of looks like Lindsay’s the priest, Nick’s the alter server, and Princess Bride is the bible” Good point Alyssa. “Are you almost done?” Nick says. Honestly, why wouldn’t you just stop?  So many teachers hate us? Yeah I would kind of assume that, but thanks for the reissuance Mrs. Gill. Nick still ponders how Adam stole the Buttercup joke. “OH, it was Mackenzie” Somehow we got to Mrs. Gill trying to change hella to hecka. Good try, but no. Emily something? She doesn’t even go here! Thanks Alyssa for the Mean Girls quote. Megan is still sitting there actually reading, well crying into her book. Now more ways of how Mrs. Gill hides cuss words comes up. Annette, “Yeah, I just say the words.” I look over and see Chris laughing. Sorry but I missed what was said. I’m really trying. Ben and Chris are going to prom…well their own prom... at the blues game. I feel like I would skip prom if I had that ability, but no. Nick drops his pen into the circle. I think that can be considered the worst part of the circle. “He looks like a gymnast” says Alyssa. Right after, Annette drops her pen. Luck for her I think nick enjoyed going into the circle. Even though he was nice, Nick hits his head on his desk. Sorry, but that was pretty funny. Mr. Taylor comes up of course. “Mr. Taylor is the biggest Caucasian I know, well Abby you’re a close second” Thanks Megan. Ben then thanks Will for actually saying Bless you after three sneezes. Did we talk about this earlier? I honestly can’t remember. Will and Alyssa start to act like Bianca. We can’t have a class without Bianca. There was some “pure gold” being said. Sorry guys, but there’s a lot going on here. I hear Bridget and Erin laughing the entire time practically, but yet their words aren’t the loudest. Sarah is describing her accident through her book and agenda. Quality right there. Her dad finally comes up. God, I love that man. The similarity between those two is finally clicking in others minds.  Australian accents? Is that what I heard? Wait! Did Lindsay just say she hopes the Blues lose? Woah no! Class is finally over. Stress is gone. But wait! Was that even English class? Mrs. Gill wants to reassure to EVERYONE that she did give out the quiz, she doesn’t roll with giving no class work due to prom. Okay Mrs. Gill…class wasn’t any different. 

No comments: