Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Annette's period 1 scribe notes from Monday 4/28

Nonsense Poem

25% chance of rain
Will unplugged my laptop
Mr. Taylor went to prom with Will?
Standard “Abby was absent” joke
There were real fish at prom
SOMEONE ATE ONE???
Megan is a closet reader
Will only breathes in closets
Mrs. Gill is a “playa”
Will bit me
Ben and Chris coordinate outfits?
Bianca interpretations
Will takes it too far as usual
Shelley is being a rebel or something
Mumbled complaining
Huck Finn hate
Will tried and failed to make a joke
Loser
Abby poked me in the ear
Will is doing something stupid
“What the freak” says Shelley
Will’s laptop doesn’t trust him for the four hundredth day in a row
On our debate Mrs. Gill said Abby and me were threatening
That was the point
Why is the class singing?
What is Nick doing with his face?
Abby misses Alyssa
Megan is a kazoo
Mrs. Gill is super pumped about prom dresses
Humperdinck is an oompa loompa pop singer
Abby and Lindsay are upset about a celebrity divorce or something
Oh wait it was a rumor
Lindsay is relieved
Bianca makes upset noises
Mrs. Gill is going to lecture and teach us about literary theory
I feel like that’s actually important to put in
Same sex romance
Justin Bieber
Stories move culture
That’s pretty cool
Lil’ Johnny snorts coke
Shelley is being overly argumentative again
According to Erin, Snow White slept in a butter bowl
Mrs. Gill – “Me, me, me, me, me”
Good people are rewarded and evil people are punished
Moral books sound kinda boring
Bianca is sleeping
Mrs. Gill lies
Bianca drops her water bottle and looks like her life is over
Oh my God she still hasn’t gotten it
That was sad
Seriously Nick what’s up with your face?
Woah we’re talking about the Book Thief I love that book
Bridget is playing with her hair
Mrs. Gill is loving the text again
Shelley complains without paying attention, that takes talent
“Rooted in the text”
“Answer in the text”
Snow White shacking up with seven little men
Nick is dancing
He sees me typing and shakes his head with emphasis
Learning about types of characters in novels
Recurring patterns of personality
Will still can’t spell my name
“Text belongs to the readers”

Announcements are on and I’m out

No comments: