Thursday, November 17, 2011

An Interesting Day in the ACC English 3 Per. 2 Class

November 14, 2011

          Why hello there and welcome to the ACC English 3 Per. 2 class. Who am I you ask? Well that is none of your business. I’m just kidding, I am the watchman of this room. No one can see me however because I am invisible. I always take a look at what is going on in this class and then I report it to you people for some unknown reason. I will begin with how today started.

          Today started with its usual prayer because that is what Catholics do, they pray. The children had been waiting for Mrs. Gill to pull up the next vocab sheet which everyone was quite excited about (not really). While she was getting it ready I heard the one called Michael Klein talk about losing his eyebrows on stage in the middle of the Alice and Wonderland performance. Mrs. Gill had told the one named Andrew that he is the scribe today, but I figured he wouldn’t be able to keep up with the notes since he is so lazy, so I decided to write them down. All of the sudden there had been a noise coming from the room and Mrs. Gill saw that it was Nick. She asked him what he was griping about and Nick was complaining how he got a 60 on his history test and everyone else received a 93 or higher. Mrs. Gill then proceeded to talk to the other Michael and ask him what his nick name is. He said it was M Dog. The students then try to proceed with getting the scribe notes to post to the blog.

          After that Mrs. Gill went on to say that the one corner in the far right corner of the room is very troubling. Matt had then accused some people of laughing at him and Kristen denies it as she and Michelle burst out laughing. Michael then told the one named Andrew of his weekend with Jeffery doing things while driving past the cops in Michael’s car. Michael had then proceeded to spin his head in a circular motion until he was dizzy. Honestly I worry about this child.

          Mrs. Gill finally got the document ready to send out to everyone through DYKNOW, except the students were all waiting on Jennifer. Tisk Tisk. The document appeared and it seemed as though the scribe notes I had been typing out disappeared, but they just shrank instead. Michael and Joseph then started singing across the room, today has been very strange so far. Nick had noticed that the vocab document had the word AIDS on it which made the document more fun. Very mature Nick. Michael had been typing frantically on his computer to try to prove a point to Matt but Michael had not realized that the document had already appeared and Michael was typing all over it. This is what happens when you do not pay attention dear Michael.

          Mrs. Gill then began to hand back the vocab quizzes and Matt had wished that he was Zach. No one wishes that they were Zach, as far as I’m concerned. Nick had been complaining about something on his vocab quiz. Just get over it Nick. Mrs. Gill said that all those who did good on the vocab quiz with a 19/19 or above then they get CANDY!!!!!!!!! Michael appears to be in a very interesting mood today, I could not tell you what is wrong with that dear child. The English class has been very wild today so far. Mrs. Gill had been threatening to break up the party, I like parties though. L Some of the students may be enjoying the vocab sheet, but me on the other, I think it is quite boring (no offense Mrs. Gill).

          Mrs. Gill went on with the vocab sheet and then started to talk about how she had problems with the Sophomore class and them getting a hickey. Mrs. Gill had then mentioned something about little children only being able to count to ten because they are not that smart. That is just not nice at all. Now I hear a strange noise, as if it is a noise from the hallway. It almost sounds like a phone. Now I’m not the only one to hear it because other people can hear it too. Mrs. Gill now hears the phone and Nick wants Mrs. Gill to solve the problem. He said if she won’t solve it then he will. Now everyone sounds pretty cool because they are all making the noise of the phone and I think Gina came closest to the noise. As soon as Mrs. Gill goes out to find the phone, Blake can’t spell noun so that tells me that Blake is very dependent on Mrs. Gill for his spelling. Mrs. Gill then came back with the phone and wouldn’t tell the students whose phone it was. I guess that the students will never find out. Mrs. Gill had once again got off topic from the vocabulary and brought up how she taught in a school in the city and this somehow offended Jeffrey. Then she brought up something about OJ Simpson and how her whole class fought about it.

          The phone is ringing now, ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!! Nick had then walked over while Mrs. Gill’s back was turned to check the phone. He still couldn’t figure out whose phone it was. Mrs. Gill had then realized that the phone wasn’t a touch screen phone and she said that she was used to a touch screen and stroking her computer. That’s pretty awkward Mrs. Gill. I could see that the students have had such a hard time paying attention to the vocabulary notes because of how interesting today has been so far. On a random, but much needed to know note, I didn’t expect it to rain today, oh well.

          Anyway, looking back at the board Mrs. Gill points out that everything that Matt put on there was wrong, way to go Matt. Mrs. Gill now decides that she wants to teach Latin in an English class. She told us a joke, it went like this: Semper ubi sub ubi. This means, in direct translation, always where underwhere. Now I realize that that is not how you spell underwear but Mrs. Gill the ACC English teacher spelled it that way, so don’t blame me for spelling it wrong. Then of course, the phone rings again and Nick is yelling out that he wants to kill it.

          The students have almost come to an end with the notes. This is good because I am even getting a little bored. I just don’t have the attention span for this. However, I notice that rankle sounds like a funny word. Blake should put money in the cussing jar because he said a bad word (this is just a reminder for you in the future Mrs. Gill, that Blake needs to put money in the cussing jar, in case you forgot.). It just came to my awareness though that the students did not do a journal today, interesting. Michelle now makes a remark that Blake’s face is funny. I, on the other hand do not understand this joke. Some people just don’t have a good sense of humor I guess. The noise in the hallway now begins to increase, signaling that it is about time to go. This will conclude a very interesting day in the ACC English 3 Per. 2 class. As a watchman of this class, I may retire because I have seen enough.



I’m not quite sure what the homework is because it was rubbed off a little on the board. I assume though that we are to read more of the Scarlet Letter and finish the vocabulary notes.

No comments: