Thursday, May 1, 2014

Erin's scribe notes Scribe notes 4-30

Why does everyone have their computers out?
Am I missing something?

Megan’s singing about Peter. Peter who? Apparently he’s short and on Game of Thrones

Mama Genres hasn’t said anything yet.. That’s new

We're all really quiet today… Food comas?
I know I’m hyped up… coffee makes me shake

Nick imitates a fish… do fish have tongues?

Sarah and I share a similar glance …making complete awkward eye contact

Mrs. Gill makes a lot of money?

The bullying streak has ended? Maybe

Courtney forgot to wear pink…. She can’t sit with us any more… everyone else is wearing pink... kinda

Will talks about burritos? … speaking Spanish.. I don’t know
3 years and I still don’t know how to translate

Will yells at Shelley… who doesn’t yell at Shelley?

Do people still say “yack”? I guess Mrs. Gill does... and my dad.

To read your book has to be open? Really I didn’t know that reading was that involved

 Sarah stares at everyone then at her computer

I think Megan’s sleeping

Bridget picks her cheap pink nail polish and twirls her hair… typical

Annette stares and me and waves… makes me uncomfortable.. and btw I know how to spell your last name.. K-I-L-I-A-N

Chris stares at the clock… we all are thinking the same thing.. when do we leave

Courtney comes back into the room.. I didn’t even see her leave

Well I don’t think I can drink coffee any more it makes me shake and feel like my heart is going to explode… oh well it’ll go away… hopefully.

Abbey stares into space… her eyes get really big… what is she thinking

Chris raises another eyebrow when he sees Bridget watching him stare.

Bridget talks about the stupid Turk.. it’s not his fault

Whisper, whisper, whisper… Abby and Alyssa

Shelley’s got her computer open… what is she doing… 2048… I don’t get it get that game.. I suck at math

Ben hasn’t moved or said anything for probably 10 minutes

When Nick reads he looks really angry … is it something in the book or just his face?

Everyone’s reading… good I bet this makes Mrs. Gill’s day

Will tries to explains The Princess Bride to Bridget yet that’s not even what’s going on

“I was like…” Bridget who are you talking to?

Sarah gets a tissue… thank you for being considerate about your nasal sounds

Chris listens to Shelley about the book… he’s obviously not listening
BEN FINALLY TALKED… too bad I don’t know what he said… speak louder so I can write it down pls.

Shelley’s got her book in her hand but its closed… come on woman do your work… you need to know what you’re talking about for future arguments and complaining… *cough cough* Uncle Tom’s Cabin

More whispers between Abby and Alyssa

Well the coffee I thought was wearing off… nope just got another wave of rapid heartbeats and shaking hands…

Will has his hand on his neck… elbow and open armpit in Annette’s direction… I’m sorry Annette.

Chris sleeps… Ben’s half way there

Nick might be… never mind he moved

Megan sits up... sorta

Bianca fading fast… watching her book close slowly...
Flips her hair to wake herself up... Now back to dozing

Lots of blank stares and noses in books

Snooze fest today…
Everyone is going less then slow
Then there’s me… going a mile a second … on the inside of course physical energy exertion is a waste of time.

Chris is almost done with the book?  Aha lies.. Mama G calls him out

Well class is over…and now people get loud.


Who has a smokers cough? … Alyssa probs. 

No comments: